Pages

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 11, 2013

The weekend is upon us

And so too is The News

ICYMI: here is yesterday’s news

And if that is not enough, check out InstaPundit and The Layfield Report for more of your news wonderment.

It seems like CNN (and Piers Morgan in particular) has not had a good week with guests. Check these out:

The ever popular Hogewash! has done it again with his in-depth articles about #BrettKimberlin. This time W.J.J. Hoge dealt with the Dread Pirate Kimberlin and perjury. Check these out:

h/t to Zilla Stevenson (Zilla of the Resistance) for her piece on “I gotta be me!

Tomorrow I will be speaking on more of the mess with Piers Morgan as well as the ObamaCare provision banning gun registration. I will also talk about the new Twitter hashtag #TGDN and there is also more on the Facebook vs. Conservatives controversy. Join me with my co-host Billie Cotter for Red, Right, and Blue tomorrow at 1:30 PM Eastern on Own The Narrative. Also, do not forget to mark your calendars for January 26 as I will be spending the entire show interviewing AJ Reissig, author of Escape to Freedom, book 1 in the FreedomRedux series.

And that is all the news that is news. I will be posting more on Twitter (@RickBulow1974) throughout the day if you want more. Also, feel free to check out my message board as I have posted all of the Founding Documents that made America the best country ever. And if you had not done so already, check out my Rick Bulow, New Media  fan page. And of course, hit the tip jar if you enjoy what you read here and on my other two blogs.

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons license.

No comments:

Post a Comment