And here comes The News
ICYMI, here is yesterday’s version of The News
Also on The Other McCain, Smitty has the truth about former Republican Representative and current MSNBC tool Joe Scarborough
Yesterday was the public fanboying over Obama for the second time. While I had it on in the background, I did not pay all that much attention to it, but do see that others had.
- Our long national nightmare is over
- Axelrod attempts to spin Obama’s partisan speech
- Former RNC Chair Steele rips GOP for skipping inauguration
- Mark Levin's inaugural day message: FIGHT!
- A Prophecy Fulfilled, Return of the King Watch Parties, and Barack Obama’s Inauguration
- The "Me Generation" on Inauguration Day (via Helen’s Page)
- #MSDNC’s Tingles Matthews compares #Inaug2013 speech to … Gettysburg Address
- Second Inaugural Blues
- Obama's Second Declaration of Political War
For you sports fans, it is that time that bracketologists love: Forecasting the 68 teams for March Madness
Now that Ray Lewis’ last game will be Super Bowl Sunday on Feb. 3, where does his curtain call rank?
This year, the Super Bowl is also known as the Harbaugh Bowl
ICYMI, here is this past Saturday’s episode of Red, Right, and Blue. Don’t forget this coming Saturday as I will be interviewing AJ Reissig, author of the wonderful book Escape to Freedom. We will also take your calls and (very possibly) have a giveaway of his book live on the air as well. Be sure not to miss it this Saturday at 1:30 PM Eastern on http://www.ownthenarrative.com/live
And that is all the news that is news. Check out my Twitter Feed (@RickBulow1974) for more news and wonderful tweets. Also, feel free to check out my radio fan page (Red, Right, and Blue) and also my new venture (Rick Bulow, New Media) and post any compliments, complaints, or any rotten produce you want to toss at me. Also, I am considering doing a question and answer video. If there is anything you want to know about me, feel free to ask me via my two Facebook Fan Pages or via Twitter and I will answer them in a very timely manner in a video.