And here is The News to get your day started
If you want the latest in the Senator Menendez controversy, The Other McCain has it for you with the following pieces:
- Is Senator Menendez Doomed?
- The Wrong ‘Yaneisi Fernandez’? Stupid Media Trick Fails to Clear Menendez
- 100,000 Hookers vs. the Alleged Heterosexuality of Robert Menendez
There are a lot of other good articles on The Other McCain. If you missed it, then you missed the best like:
- VIDEO: Why Moms Need Guns (h/t to Becca Lower of Lowering the Boom for providing a transcript of the video)
- Hate Kills: Left’s Demonization of Conservative Group Inspired Shooter
- Karl Rove on Hannity (Editor’s note: The Roving Mouth will be on O’Reilly tonight, and I do not trust him as far as I can throw him)
- Will Jeb Bush Connect With Tea Partiers At CPAC? (Editor’s note: We already had our fill of Bush so far. My lot is with Rubio in 2016)
- 25 May Gun March On The Mall
h/t to my good friend (and lovable liberal) Tamara Holder for her piece on President’s policy on drone strikes against Americans demands transparency, not secrecy
The Daily Caller has a piece on Herman Cain agreeing to debate Piers Morgan but wanting a Moderator that is worth reading.
h/t to Craig Andresen of The National Patriot for his piece on The Droning of the Constitution and American Citizens
Tune in tonight for 2 very special shows on Own The Narrative beginning at 11 PM Eastern. First will be Gerald Harrison of Watchman's Corner Blog who will conduct a 30 minute interview with Demetrius Minor, co-host of He Said, She Said on the CDN Radio Network. Then the lovely and talented Becca Lower will speak with Thomas LaDuke about the upcoming documentary “Hugging Moore”
And that is all the news that is news for today. If you like what you read feel free to leave a comment or send me an email or a message on my Twitter (@RickBulow1974)