And here is The News to keep you updated
Robert Stacy McCain is an in-depth reporter. Don’t believe me? He is the only one this week to pull the curtain from around the Obama spin machine to reveal that it is nothing but a bucket of bolts
- They Buried Jennifer Morbelli Today (a series which includes the following stories)
- Why Does @BridgetteDunlap Want to Suppress the Truth About Abortion?
- Maryland Attorney General Investigates Abortionist Linked in Woman’s Death
- Media Embargo Slowly Crumbling on Jennifer McKenna Morbelli’s Death
- Despite Death in Carhart Clinic, Fanatics Want to Open Abortion Clinic in Wichita
- How Many More Women Will Die Before Abortionist LeRoy Carhart Is Stopped?
- Carhart Victim Identified: N.Y. Woman Sought Abortion for ‘Fetal Abnormalities’
- Finally: Washington Post Covers Death of Woman at Maryland Abortion Clinic
- Doctor Death: 29-Year-Old Patient Dies After Late-Term Abortion in Maryland UPDATE: Complete Media Blackout by Feminists, Major News Organizations
- ‘Charred Human Remains’ (The Christopher Dorner saga which also includes the following articles)
Outside of the news entries on The Other McCain, there is a lot of news elsewhere
- One of First Mate #NealRauhauser’s Alter Egos?
- Team Kimberlin—Yet More Review
- Team Kimberlin—More Review
- Team Kimberlin—A Review
Another good thing about Mr. Hoge I like is that he always has a report on Chavez (aka Obama Lite) on his deathbed. So far, as of this writing, Hugo Chavez is still vertical
Last Saturday night, MatchCon came back to Own The Narrative. If you missed it, there is a podcast available. I should have the panel for this Saturday’s edition of MatchCon at 10 PM Eastern ready by tomorrow’s news entry
And of course, you can also catch the podcast of Red, Right, and Blue from last Saturday as well if you missed it. And do not forget to catch Red, Right, and Blue this Saturday at 1:30 PM Eastern as I will be talking with Gerald Harrison of The Watchman’s Corner on how politics and religion go hand in hand.
And that is all the news that is news. I will be posting more news on Twitter (@RickBulow1974) and also on my Facebook if you want more. And also do not forget to check out my Conservative Blog where I am starting a series on how the war now is not Conservatism vs. Liberalism but rather Alinsky vs. Breitbart. This series will also be the editorial on my Saturday show.