Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday, May 13, 2013

It’s a Manic Monday

And here’s The News to get your work week started

Also, check out The Layfield Report, InstaPundit, Drudge, and Breitbart for more news

h/t to Robert Stacy McCain for his report on Mrs. Other McCain being a Soldier Mother. I would like to thank the Youngest McCain for beginning to do his part in defending this great country’s freedom. (not a snarky comment but rather a heartfelt thanks as I always do to those in the military, whether current or former)

One key to getting others to blog: Start them young. It seems the World’s Youngest Blogger is bringing the cute with a simple question, the flowers are the icing on the cute cake.

And we have Smitty channeling Jack Nicholson (Colonel Jessup in “A Few Good Men”) in sticking it to Obama’s Chief Window Licker Jay Carney.

Are you an up and coming Blogger (or even an experienced Blogger) that is having a hard time getting views on your blog? Well The Other McCain is your best resource. Just read some of the blog entries and comment on them in your own blogs, making sure you link back to them, and if you comment and link on more than five entries then you can find your blog listed in the FMJRA (Full Metal Jacket Reach Around) Version 2.0 for the week.

Another way The Other McCain can be conducive for all Bloggers is by submitting something for a Rule 5 blog entry. Just take a look at the blogs that had posted a Rule 5 entry for an idea on how to do it.

One question that we are all wonderating about: What happened to the creator of the YouTube video that the Obama Administration said was the cause of the Benghazi attack?

In addition to The Other McCain, there has been news posted on other wonderful blogs and sites.

h/t to Diane Sori of The Patriot Factor for her Op-Ed entitled Arrest NOT impeach

h/t to Craig Andresen of The National Patriot for his post on IRS CORRUPTION – Targeting Conservatives

h/t to The Lonely Conservative for her entry entitled Detroit’s Emergency Manager Says The City Is Insolvent

h/t to Elisha James of Planet Rawr for her article on http://www.damnstraightpolitics.com entitled My Mother’s Day with coffee, friends, tattoos and terrorists.

h/t to Becca Lower of Lowering The Boom for her investigative entry entitled Cincinnati-Area Tea Party: IRS Attacked ‘Groups from Virginia to Hawaii’ and also an update entitled Report: Jewish Organizations “Given Extra-Special Attention” By IRS Non-Profit Division

Due to complications with the producer machine, the episode of Red, Right, and Blue (originally scheduled for this past Saturday at 1:30 PM Eastern) has been postponed until TONIGHT at 11:30 PM Eastern, right after Live and Direct with G-Ski Rocks and the Captain. So come over to http://www.ownthenarrative.com/live right after Live and Direct for more wonderful conservative talk!

And that is all the news that is news for today. If you want to see more news, follow me on Twitter (@RickBulow1974) as I will be retweeting and tweeting more news articles that cross my stream. Also, I had only gotten two questions for a question and answer session I am planning to do on YouTube in the near future. Remember what was said by the interviewer in the intro to an interview I did for an online forum back in 2006:

I must be honest here, when I began typing up questions to put to RickBulow74 I thought, "Sure, he said I could ask him anything, but can I really? And, if I do, will he get offended at all?" Well, yes I could, yes I did, and no he certainly wasn't. I had absolutely nothing to be concerned about. Rick has a physical disability, however he is exactly as he describes himself, "...an open book." And, as I found out—an incredibly interesting and remarkable "book" at that!

So do feel free to ask me anything you want to know about me. you can send them to me in a Twitter DM, also in a Facebook message, or you can email them to me at rickbulow74@live.com.

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons license.

No comments:

Post a Comment